Today, we have a spark in our lives episode with an amazing guest, Ryan Schwartz, the founder of Mental Health Match. Ryan founded Mental Health Match which helps to pair patients with the therapists that are right for them. He personally understands the importance of therapy after the sudden loss of his mother in 2013. Prior to Mental Health Match, Ryan was a strategic communications consultant for nonprofit organizations which is an experience he still draws on in his current role.
We discuss the importance of mental health and finding the right therapist with Ryan, as well as his own personal journey in his life and career.
We chat with Ryan Schwartz about:
- How Ryan Schwartz created Mental Health Match
- Barriers to therapy and how Mental Health Match helps to alleviate them
- The importance of therapy and the various therapeutic tools that exist
- We all discuss our own experiences of therapy and how it has benefited us
- The future of therapy moving forward and the plans for Mental Health Match
- Ryan answers our “Fast Five” questions as well as the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Check out Mental Health Match here!
- You can follow Ryan Schwartz and Mental Health match on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, and enjoyed the knowledge that Ryan Schwartz was sharing regarding Mental Health Match, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂