This spark in our lives episode guest is Alise Saunders. Alise, alongside her husband, are travel bloggers. You can find their blog at Tales From an Untamed Soul.
Alise and her husband’s story aligns so closely with ours. We were really intrigued by their journey surrounding selling their belongings, being travel bloggers, traveling 365 days a year, and staying in Airbnbs. Their story differs in that they are digital nomads. Alise wants to help individuals create a life they don’t want or need a vacation from.
We chat with Alise Saunders about:
- The catalyst for making the decision to sell all of their belongings and travel full time.
- Alise discusses stored emotions in the body, and how that can make you ill.
- How Alise practices checking in with her body and her healing process.
- Work-life balance in her lifestyle and boundaries.
- Alise discusses living life to the fullest, and how her e-book can help you to do the same.
- Alise answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Alise and her husband’s blog, HERE.
- Access Alise’s e-book HERE.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂