(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
In this episode, we’re talking about productivity and time management systems with you all because well, sharing is caring. We thought, well, if these platforms and systems have been so helpful for us, then why not share them with others. They may be beneficial to our listeners, so that is what we are doing today.
In this episode we chat about:
- Studies regarding our brains and how we handle being interrupted
- Your phone’s “do not disturb” function
- Shutting out noise (or silence) with music, preferably no lyrics, suggesting playlists
- Batch working and theme days
- Streamlining email through Mailbird
- Productivity methods we have tried and our favorites: (1) Must, Should, Want, (2) Eisenhower Matrix, (3) Pomodoro Method
- Focus Flow Spotify Playlist
- Mailbird email platform
- Eisenhower Matrix visual
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.