Today, we have a spark in our lives episode with an incredible guest, Kevin Lowe. Kevin is a podcast host, life coach, and business coach. He embodies resilience after waking from surgery 17 years ago left completely blind, which changed his life.
Kevin believes everything in this life happens for a reason and a good reason at that. He is a life and business coach helping others and inspiring people every day to live their lives in a meaningful way. His podcast “The Lowe Down” shares his incredible view of the world through helpful life advice we can all benefit from.
We chat with Kevin Lowe about:
- His life journey from becoming blind to creating a podcast, being a life and business coach, and inspiring others
- What has inspired him throughout his life and what navigates him towards having a positive mindset
- Kevin gives us lessons we can implement in our daily lives
- What it is like to travel as a blind person, but yet experience so much more about the places he goes
- Kevin Lowe answers our “Fast 5” questions, as well as the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Listen to The Lowe Down
- Follow Kevin Lowe on Instagram to keep up with his life
- Kevin is offering a free Breakthrough Coaching session and you get booked on his calendar here!
- Kevin has also been gracious enough to give our listeners a free download of his visualization exercise by visiting his website
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂