Today’s guest is someone who we really resonate with, who embodies the term, “spark in our lives” with her journey, Lindsey Lerner. Lindsey is a founder and business development expert, with a passion for community building and social entrepreneurship.
Often called a human Swiss army knife by friends and colleagues, Lindsey excels at developing partnerships, brand alliances, and collaborative efforts.
Lindsey lives and runs her business by the principle that art is a business and business is an art and believes that ethics in business and leadership are crucial to success in business.
We loved that a few years ago, Lindsey went against the grain and outfitted a van, which she was able to travel the US in, in order to live simply and experience more life.
We chat with Lindsey Lerner about:
- Where does her nickname, “Human Swiss Army Knife” come from?
- How her start-up journey began, and lessons learned along the way.
- Tour managing, the Vans Warped Tour to Van-life!
- Why & how Lindsey started “Cost of the Status Quo” and what that means.
- The advice she has for us to break the status quo in our own lives.
- Lindsey Lerner answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Cost of the Status Quo here and more about Lindsey here.
- Follow Lindsey Lerner on Instagram and Cost of the Status Quo on Instagram.
- Check out her podcast, Cost of the Status Quo here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂