Today’s spark in our lives guest is travel photographer, award-winning travel photography instructor, author, public speaker, and international tour organizer Ralph Velasco, a.k.a. The Continental DRIFTER.
Over the past 14 years, Ralph has organized and led more than 120 small group cultural tours around the world under his Photo Enrichment Adventures and Alla Campagna Experiences -brands. Ralph is also a YouTube Creator- his YouTube channel is called- The Continental DRIFTER – where he makes sure to remind you that “life is too short not to travel!”
We chat with Ralph Velasco about:
- What it means to be “intentionally homeless” and how he came to that decision.
- Why cultural immersion is important and how he implements that into his travels
- His travel brands and how they got started
- YouTube videos on his world adventures via The Continental Drifter
- His book, “52 Categories of a Shot List“- a must for any content creator or travel enthusiast
- Ralph answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Ralph Velasco’s brands here: PhotoEnrichment Adventures and Alla Campagna Cultural Tours
- You can find Ralph on his YouTube channel- The Continental Drifter
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂