This episode launches our guest episode series, “A Spark in Our Lives,” which is the catalyst of why we wanted to start The Arner Adventures Podcast. We yearned to chat with people who have not only inspired us, but who have ignited a spark in our lives to motivate us to go after the life that we desire. When we started our list of who we wanted to have as a guest on the podcast, Alvin was on the top of the list, and we were thrilled when he said yes!
Let us tell you about Alvin Wayne:
Alvin Wayne is a NYC based Interior Designer and Visual Curator. We have been inspired by his ability to make any space chic, especially small spaces. Alvin believes everyone deserves to live in luxury no matter the budget. He has a fabulous story of living life to the fullest, shows up every single day on Instagram to not only showcase his design aesthetic through his IG stories, but to incite passion from anyone who follows him. Alvin has been featured in HGTV, Apartment Therapy, and most recently by Architectural Digest in The Iconic Home Black Interior Designers Network, AND his apartment has been featured in Architectural Digest, because, well, it’s ahhhmazing!
In this episode we chat about:
- Alvin’s Instagram stories and how he shows up every single day with morning inspiration. We highly encourage you to follow him and be motivated every day.
- The moving reel from Versailles that is a MUST WATCH. Save it because it’s so great, and makes you feel like you were in Paris with Alvin.
- What inspires Alvin to design, his aesthetic, his dream project, and his passion.
- Alvin answers our audience questions surrounding #planttalktuesday, plants and design, necessities in your home, the famous “Kiss Me Karl” neon sign, and he answers our rapid fire questions.
- Alvin answers the most important question, “What does a life well lives mean to you?” Spoiler alert- chill bumps!
- How you can find Alvin Wayne: Alvin Wayne Interiors, Inc, Alvin on Instagram, Alvin on YouTube
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- Join our 30-day Declutter Challenge
- You can always find us on our blog: arneradventures.com or Instagram: @arneradventures Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂