(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Terry Tucker is our spark in our lives guest today! Terry is a motivational speaker, author, and international podcast guest on the topics of motivation, mindset, and self-development. He has a business administration degree from The Citadel (where he played NCAA Division I college basketball) and a master’s degree from Boston University.
In his professional career, Terry has been a marketing executive, a hospital administrator, a SWAT Team Hostage Negotiator, a high school basketball coach, a business owner, a motivational speaker, and for the past ten years, a cancer warrior.
Terry is an amazing human being, a true spark, and has a story that will give you an empowering sense of gratitude, and motivation!
We chat with Terry Tucker about:
- The different hats he has worn in his life from marketing executive to hostage negotiator to basketball coach and how these roles led him to the most important role of his life!
- His inspiration for writing and motivational speaking
- Terry discusses his cancer journey, and how he continuously works on his mindset!
- The biggest life lesson he lives by every day, and his 4 truths
- Being recruited by Coach K and the full circle moment he had with Mike Krzyzewski.
- Sustainable Excellence Membership and how you can benefit from it
- Terry answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Terry Tucker on his website. There, you can read his blog, obtain more info on his membership, and purchase his book, Sustainable Excellence.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.