(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
This spark in our lives episode guest is Kat Polsinelli. Kat was in an abusive relationship for 8 years. She was a single mother of two young boys and started life over at age 26 with only a job. After having her personality and identity stripped away, she learned how to find it and put it back together.
Kat now has two teenagers and is married to the man of her dreams and best friend. She dove into being an entrepreneur and works with other entrepreneurs to build their businesses the way it works for them through systems, organization, and growing their mindset.
Kat tells her story to let others know that they are not alone and can work through the feeling of shame. She strives to bring compassion and learning on her social media platforms and with her personal clients, as she feels we should talk about our pasts more instead of just the successes we hold now.
We chat with Kat Polsinelli about:
- Recovering from an abusive relationship at a young age and what that experience looked like
- Having your identity stripped away and advice for listeners who may be experiencing a similar situation
- What inspired Kat to start her own business and how she first created Agent Services Plus
- Balancing work and family while being the mother of 2 teens and running 2 businesses
- The best methods to unwind, self-care methods, and gratitude practice
- The most important question we ask all of our guests, “what does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Kat Polsinelli on her website, Instagram, and listen to her podcast, “Real Chat with Kat”.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Leave a Reply