(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
With Valentine’s day coming up, we thought it would be a great time to talk about the 5 Love Languages, exercises to show your partner love, and a summary of each to better understand what you need to receive love. Knowing your partner’s love language is beneficial to interact in a loving way. Understanding your own love language is a great way to empower yourself, and know more about how to love yourself as well.
We discuss the 5 Love Languages and also chat about:
- The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts book by Dr. Gary Chapman.
- A summary of each of the 5 love languages: Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Acts of Services, Gifts, and Physical Touch.
- Exercises that one can practice to show love to their partner, based upon their love language.
- Shannon and Gerry’s individual love language.
- The benefits of implementing the 5 love languages’ exercises to show and receive love.
- Dr. Chapman’s 5 Love Languages quiz
- The official book by Dr. Gary Chapman
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Leave a Reply