Dr. Lynn Anderson is living a truly successful life— from being a single mother on welfare to a world traveler, author, and successful professional, Dr. Lynn has learned to harness karma and live a positive life. As a naturopath, yoga nutritional therapist, fitness professional, karma master, published author, international speaker, and video producer with over 30 years of experience, she has been featured in many publications where she discusses natural health.
Dr. Lynn Anderson is also the author and producer of the Soul Walking series; Karma, Prosperity, Vitality, and The Naturopathic Wellness Series; The Yoga of Nutrition and Recipes for Health, Sex, Happiness, and Love; and Doctor Lynn’s Proactive-Aging Workouts; DVDs and TV with international distribution; and CEC author, Burnout – it happens to all of us.
We had the pleasure to discuss natural health, karma, and aging gracefully with Dr. Anderson, as well as her many successful novels. She advises our readers on key things to take away as we age, and how to harness karma for our benefit.
We chat with Dr. Lynn Anderson about:
- What first sparked her own interest in health and fitness.
- How karma works and how karma can be worked with to benefit you.
- Dr. Lynn Anderson’s latest successful novel and her other past novels.
- Dr. Lynn Anderson’s plans for the future as she continues to gracefully age and positively work with karma.
- Dr. Lynn Anderson answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Dr. Anderson on her Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to stay updated!
- Check out Dr. Anderson’s website for more information.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂