(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
With Earth Day having just passed, we want to discuss some simple lifestyle shifts that can help reduce your carbon footprint, and money leaving your wallet.
When we embraced the minimalist lifestyle, shifts in the way we live our life came along with the territory, but we enjoyed the adjustments. We not only save money, but we reduce waste and know that we are doing a better job protecting the environment. The changes were great emotionally, physically, and fiscally.
In this episode, we are sharing with you, 5 easy lifestyle changes you can make that will save you money, and will benefit the Earth. It is a part of our minimalist lifestyle, but anyone can make these simple adjustments.
Discussing Easy Changes to Help Earth—Episode Resources:
- Check out Rocketbook– the eco-friendly notebook we talk about on the show
- The Zerowater Experiment
- More info on starting a garden
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.