Mariana Cadore was involved in an unhealthy relationship with food and her beliefs. After dissecting every aspect of her life, including her toxic relationship with food, she realized she had work to do— to become the healthy and happy person she could love and feel good about, she had to rid negative thoughts, unrealistic fears, and bad habits, most of which she didn’t know she had.
Mariana’s special talent lies in helping people make that first step of admitting they want to do better. Once lost, now found, Mariana’s greatest achievement is guiding others to the other side of fear and sadness and onto a new path of joy. She believes we all have untapped potential and she wants to be the catalyst in empowering people to have a better life, A life where the energy feels unlimited, strength feels natural, joy is common and love is the path.
The subject matter in this podcast conversation regarding eating disorders can be triggering to some. We highly recommend that if you are struggling with an eating disorder, please reach out to NEDA. Please reach out for help if you feel that you are having your own mental health issues or questions at all.
We chat with Mariana Cadore about:
- How Mariana balanced her busy life of modeling, rowing, and combating the chronic disorder fibromyalgia.
- When Mariana first realized she was unhappy and in an unhealthy relationship with food.
- What advice does Mariana have for those who are struggling with unhealthy relationships with food?
- The importance of positive self-talk and mantras
- Her book, “F* The Diet” and her RESET ™ method.
- Mariana’s podcast, F* The Diet and how she wants to help others through her own journey.
- The importance of affirmations and a morning routine.
- Mariana answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Mariana on her Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to stay up to date!
- Mariana’s book, F* The Diet and her podcast.
- Check out Mariana’s website.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂