Rachel Durci is a Financial Wellness Coach and the Founder of Effortless Budgeting. She is passionate about supporting individuals and couples in reaching their financial goals through coaching, education, and encouragement.
Her mission is to empower couples to feel comfortable having meaningful money conversations with each other and to empower individuals to feel confident in their financial decisions.
She understands that financial wellness is not taught in schools, and talking about money is something that makes most of us anxious.
We chat with Rachel Durci about:
- Rachel’s thoughts on why schools neglect to teach crucial financial skills.
- Growing up in a financially stressed environment and how it affects long-term thoughts on money.
- Paying off $25,000 in student loans but not enjoying life while doing it.
- How money mindset impacts physical and mental wellness.
- Misconceptions or hurdles people face when people begin to talk about money.
- How she guides others towards financial freedom and rewarding moments with clients.
- Rachel answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
Rachel Durci Episode Resources:
- Rachel’s website: Effortless Budgeting
- You can find Rachel on Instagram, and Facebook
- Prefer to watch this podcast? It is available via our YouTube channel.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Our 30-day declutter challenge
- Purchase the Candle for a Mental Health Advocacy
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂