(Subscribe on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, iHeart, Google Podcasts, audible )
In this episode, we are going to walk you through our easy 7 step plan for setting intentions for the new year, rather than new year’s resolutions. We get it, it sounds like an infomercial, but it’s not. It just so happens to be 7 steps, to setting your intentions for the new year. Hopefully, by the end of this episode, you will find that you are able to find an area or areas you want to focus on, develop a plan for yourself, set intention, and oftentimes, have a word that guides you for the year.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why not resolutions? January 17th is “Ditch your New Year’s Resolution Day” because it is the most common date people abandon their New Year’s resolution. There is a reason for that. The most important thing we have learned in the past few years though, is to not put too much pressure on ourselves. We walk through the 7 steps so that you can move into 2022 with a fresh outlook, filled with positivity. If you find yourself getting away from your goal, start again. That is the beautiful thing about this. No pressure.We hope these steps are helpful for you as you set your intentions for the new year. With the right mindset, possibilities are awaiting to unfold.
- We talk about our personal experiences through the steps. Sometimes it helps to hear actual examples given, rather than just reading them, which is why we took our blog post, and put it into podcast format.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- Join our 30-day Declutter Challenge
- You can always find us on our blog: arneradventures.com or Instagram: @arneradventures Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.