Thanks for scheduling a virtual podcast recording for The Arner Adventures Podcast! Please read the information below, to better prepare yourself (and us) for the recording of your podcast episode.
Let’s get ready for your episode!
- Just a heads up, please look for follow-up emails from us with additional information. You will receive the Streamyard link (our virtual studio) after we receive your guest intake form below.
- Guest episodes typically range around 30-45 minutes. We book the virtual studio for 1 hour. Please block your schedule for the full hour to allow for pre and post-recording time.
- A laptop or desktop with a webcam and mic will be needed to record inside the virtual studio.
- If you don’t have a built-in camera on your laptop or desktop, consider using an external webcam to ensure high-quality video during the podcast session.
- With that being said, our episode will air via AUDIO and VIDEO.
- If you have headphones, please use them. It helps to prevent echoes on the recording.
- You will need a recent version of Chrome or Firefox to enter the virtual studio.
- You will also need a strong internet connection. Just like Skype or Zoom, you must have a strong internet connection for it to work well. If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi.
- We recommend you be in a quiet room that has carpet or a rug. If that is not possible, a blanket or towel on the floor to buffer the echoes will work in a pinch.
- We prefer to make our guest episodes a casual discussion, and for you to be comfortable.
- Once we have finalized the questions/bullets for discussion for your episode, we will send them over to you ahead of time, so you are totally prepared.
- We also have “Fast Five” questions that are light and fun. The audience really likes these. It’s a “this or that” type of thing, that we will tailor just for you. No preparation is needed for the “Fast Five”. We just wanted you to be aware.
- Lastly, we end each episode with the most important question, “what does a life well lived mean to you?” The answer will be shared as a snippet on social media as a teaser to the episode. Our audience LOVES these, and we do, too!
Guest Intake Form
Please visit the link below to complete the guest intake form.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on The Arner Adventures Podcast, head this way.
Have an adventurous day!
If you stumbled upon this page and are looking to be a guest or know someone who may be a great guest for The Arner Adventures Podcast, head over this way.