We are so excited about meeting you for your virtual podcast recording for The Arner Adventures Podcast! Please read the information below, to better prepare yourself for how to enter our virtual podcast studio.
Before the broadcast
- A laptop or desktop with a webcam and mic will be needed to record inside the virtual studio.
- You will need a recent version of Chrome or Firefox to enter the virtual studio.
- You will also need a strong internet connection. Just like Skype or Zoom, you must have a strong internet connection for it to work well. If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi.
- We recommend you be in a quiet room that has carpet or a rug. If that is not possible, a blanket or towel on the floor to buffer the echoes will work in a pinch.
- Headphones or earbuds are ideal, to prevent any feedback with the sound.
- If you don’t have a laptop or desktop, then you can join on your phone. But the experience is usually best on a laptop/desktop. On Android, we recommend the Chrome browser. On iOS, you must use Safari.
- If you’re on iOS 14.2, we recommend updating your device before joining. iOS 14.2 has some issues with audio stuttering.
Joining the broadcast
At your scheduled recording date/time, follow these steps to enter the broadcast studio:
- Click the link you received via email and you’ll be taken to their broadcast studio.
- Allow StreamYard to access your camera and mic.
- Make sure you have the correct camera and mic selected.
- Enter a display name. Use your actual name or the name of your brand. Then enter the studio.
We will be informed once you have arrived. You won’t be part of the broadcast until we add you in. The page will update to let you know when you’ve been added.
Note- we will not be recording when you enter. You will be notified when we begin recording the podcast episode. Have fun!
Questions? Please email email@example.com
If you would like more information on The Arner Adventures Podcast, head this way.
If you stumbled upon this page and are looking to be a guest, or know someone who may be a great guest for The Arner Adventures Podcast, head over this way.