You have heard the term before: health is wealth. Taking care of your health is one of the most important values you can give yourself. It is an investment that pays off more than any other, long-term. Many people, of all ages, depend on their healthcare provider to make all the decisions for them. Yes, healthcare providers are key for your team. That is what we call it… a team because it is a team. It clearly takes a village, a team, when it comes to managing your health. No one person is more responsible other than YOU though. That is why it is important to advocate for yourself. We talk about ways to do that in this episode.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why it is important to advocate for yourself in the healthcare arena
- Actionable steps to take when advocating for your health
- Ways to be prepared for a healthcare appointment
- What to look for in a healthcare provider
- Questions to ask at an appointment
- Resources available to you
- Our resource to help you advocate for yourself
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂