Tamara Pflug, a fun and confidence coach, is here to help you silence your inner critic. She wants to help you take back the reins of your life. Have you ever felt trapped, frustrated, or constantly battling self-doubt? Tamara understands and is ready to be your guide.
With a gentle and understanding approach, she’s all about fueling your ability to break free from feelings of being unloved or misunderstood. Her motto, “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself,” echoes her belief in personal accountability and the immense power of making your own choices.
When Tamara isn’t leading the charge toward self-discovery and empowerment, you’ll likely catch her indulging in delicious chocolate or diving into the world of personal development literature.
We chat with Tamara Pflug about:
- Practical tips or strategies to boost your self-confidence in everyday life
- Success story of where Tamara witnessed a significant transformation in someone’s confidence and overall wellness
- “We are not our thoughts, we are not our emotions.” How can this mindset shift positively impact one’s mental and emotional well-being?
- Advice for finding equilibrium and maintaining well-being, especially in today’s fast-paced world
- Mindfulness and self-care practices beneficial for nurturing confidence
- Tamara answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
Tamara Pflug Episode Resources:
- Tamara’s website: Personal Development Zone
- Tamara’s Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Prefer to watch this podcast? It is available via our YouTube channel.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Purchase the Candle for Mental Health Advocacy
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂