It’s Women’s History Month, and our guest is the perfect shining light for women. Today’s episode is a “Spark in our lives” guest episode where we interview someone who is a spark in our lives. She puts so many good vibes out into the world, but she does so much for women, lifting them up. Our guest this week is mental health advocate, self-care queen, and lifestyle blogger, LaToi Storr, also known as Toi.
Let us tell you about LaToi Storr:
Toi is a lifestyle blogger, podcaster, and content creator. Her other responsibilities include being a wife and mother of three. As a content creator her stance has always been to talk about mental health, which resonates with us, of course.
When she first started her blog 7 years ago, it was after her therapist encouraged her to tell her story and write– as this was her passion. Since then, she has gone on to speak at conferences. She is SheMedia partner- through SheMedia and the BlogHer conferences is how we connected, and we are so thankful we did.
Her goals will remain to uplift, encourage, and help other women with her storytelling. She is dedicated to telling the stories even when things don’t look glamorous. In her spare time you can find her walking the aisles of Target (with no shame) or at a coffee shop making sure she is getting her self-care time. We are so thankful she took some of her self-care time to chat with us on our podcast.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she got started as a blogger, and opening herself up in a vulnerable way.
- Her experience with post-partum depression and writing about it to help others.
- True authenticity and not hiding anything on social media, aka, “the internet streets”.
- The “Self-Care Queen’s” recommended easy self-care routine.
- What motivates Toi to lift others up!
- Toi’s podcast, Conversations with Toi.
- Toi answers our 10 rapid fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Toi Storr here and her podcast here.
- Toi being authentic on the internet streets 😉
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂