April is Stress Awareness Month and we thought we would come together for an episode and discuss all the ways that we use to combat it.
Look, we are a work in progress. We talk about mental health a lot, we think it should be talked about openly, we don’t shun the subject at all. It’s important, so why not talk about ways we deal with it when things come up.
Disclaimer- this podcast only represents our opinions. The content here should not be taken as medical advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and because each person is so unique, please consult your healthcare professional for any medical questions or advice. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
In this episode we chat about:
- Our top ten list of ways that we have found to combat stress.
- Exercise via walking and actually walking away from people and things in your life that cause stress.
- How water has healing properties, living by it and drinking it. Hydrate!
- Take deep breaths and mindful meditation. HERE is how you can access our free download for a quick and easy mindful meditation.
- Sunlight and getting outside- forest bathing does wonders!
- How important your ongoing dialog is and positive affirmations. Melissa Ambrosini’s book- Mastering Your Mean Girl. We talk about Kris Carr and her Crazy Sexy Love Notes.
- What you eat- yes, we do talk about vegetarianism and not eating animals, despite what some may believe, we think this plays a role in stress.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂