We are back from our cruise on the Celebrity Edge. Now that we have taken another cruise, we have even more questions from you all about the cruise industry, but specifically about Celebrity Cruises. This time, I (Shannon) took my mom along with me, so this episode was recorded from our stateroom, on our last evening on the ship. We will follow-up with a thorough blog post in greater detail but in the meantime, we are addressing your immediate questions now.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Celebrity Cruises handles pre-boarding and embarkation.
- Covid-safety on board and at ports.
- The Retreat – super lush VIP access on board.
- Restaurants and the culinary game on board Celebrity Edge.
- Exercise and how we made all attempts (not really) to keep those extra calories off while we were cruising.
- The changes to gratuity/tips to Celebrity Cruises post-covid.
- The Spa, Aquaclass status to the Thermal Spa
- Entertainment on board Celebrity Edge.
- Ship aesthetic, Nate Berkus being the design ambassador.
- Kelly Hoppen, CBE designer of The Retreat.
- Our stateroom in the Aquaclass.
- The ahhh-mazing service aboard Celebrity Edge
- Our fave: the shore excursions!
- You can find information about Celebrity Cruises here. We encourage you to check with the latest procedures for boarding as they may have changed since this podcast recording.
- We will be posting an in-depth blog post here on our experience.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram and videos from our trip can be found on YouTube. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂