Since this is Mental Health Awareness month we thought we would share an interview we had regarding our relationship with social media and address some questions that have come up since the interview aired.
In this episode we chat about:
- Our interview with Courtney Layton with WNCT
- Our connection with mental health
- How we utilize social media in a positive way
- Setting boundaries with social media
- Controlling social media platforms, not allowing them to control you
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂