Today we have an episode that is going to get you ready to go take a walk, breathe in some fresh air, and experience mother nature.
We wanted to come together for this episode just ahead of the start of June because June is Great Outdoors Month. We thought, what a wonderful time to talk about the many benefits that being outside has helped us mentally and physically. We also have a fun challenge that has a prize attached to it from our friends over at Eartheasy so you are going to want to stay tuned to the rest of the episode to learn all about that.
In this episode we chat about:
- Our love of the outdoors and how “going tiny” spawned more of that lifestyle.
- How the pandemic encouraged more outside time.
- “Shinrin-yoku” aka forest bathing.
- Being more mindful while outdoors, less technology.
- How beneficial the outdoors can be, both physically and mentally.
- Our 30-day Get Outdoors Challenge
- Accessing the challenge: arneradventures.com/get-outdoors
- Info on forest bathing
- Information on Eartheasy
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂