Our guest today is one of the kindest humans we have ever met. LA Dunn is on the podcast and we couldn’t be more excited! We have wanted to have LA on the podcast for a long time. This conversation was fun, informative, warm, and well, it did not disappoint. We know you are going to love it and we think it will inspire you to put more plants on your plate.
Let us tell you about LA Dunn:
LA Dunn is a plant-based advocate. After having some health issues, she found that many of the foods that she enjoyed were at the center of the problem. Determined to feel better, she began eating mostly plants and moved away from animal products. She leaned into research and took courses in whole foods and plant-based nutrition. The result? Less pain and more energy. She has a wonderful platform called Black Girls Eat where she blogs about her journey and plant-based recipes that are fun and easy to make. She also shows you how easy those recipes are to make on her Instagram platform of the same name: Black Girls Eat.
In this episode we chat about:
- What led LA to her plant-based lifestyle?
- Her yummy cooking videos on the ‘gram!
- Myths when it comes to plant-based dining
- Traveling and plant-based eating
- How her plant-based lifestyle translates to her family and recommendations she has to others who have those challenges
- Her course: Intro to Plant-Based Mindset– 5 Days To Take You From Plant Curious to Plant Focused
- Her free e-book 15 Plant-Based Mistakes to Avoid
- That butternut squash cream sauce recipe of hers we keep talking about
- LA answers our 10 rapid-fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- To find out more about LA Dunn, visit her website or on Instagram
- Betty White featured on Radio Margaritaville‘s Dog Days of Summer
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂