That’s right, our “Spark in Our Lives” guest this week is our star, our ride-or-die gal, Betty White. We get so many requests for more Betty White, so you are getting it! We are talking about her back story, how she decides on what brand deals she works with, and even the 10 rapid-fire questions that we ask all of our guests! Of course, we are also talking about her advocacy for rescue pets!
In this episode we chat about:
- Betty White’s rescue story
- How Betty White got her name- the obvious!
- Breed discrimination
- FAQs about Betty White- Can she walk? Does she really like the products she promotes in her brand deals? What does she think of the “kitty cartel”? Her feelings about people?
- Betty White’s feelings (and ours) about rescuing pets vs. buying a pet
- Betty White answers our 10 rapid-fire questions (yes, really) and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Petfinder.com to find a specific breed of pet if that is important to you
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂