(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
It’s mid-August and you may be fretting about the fact that you haven’t taken your summer vacation yet! Maybe you are worried it is going to break the bank, it’s not in the budget or too much hassle. Fear not! In this episode, we are talking about ideas for budget-friendly vacations and getaways that are easy, simple, and will get you inspired to pack up and head out of town before the episode is over!
In this episode we chat about:
- Our top 5 budget-friendly vacay plans with deets on how to make them happen (plus a couple of bonus ideas!)
- Things to consider when obtaining discounted rates
- Website resources for you to check out
- Our personal experiences with these budget-friendly options
- Why vacationing doesn’t have to break the bank
- Find a National Park near you
- Hipcamp– a really cool site for unique outdoor and camping experiences
- You can find last-minute hotel deals using Hotel Tonight
- UPDATED- Virgin Voyages access key: GERRYANDSHANNON to save on your booking! You can get all the deets about our experience on Virgin Voyages here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.