Our guest today is someone special very special to us, Flobo Boyce. Flobo Boyce is not just special because of his plethora of talents, he’s an urban polymath after all. He is the host of the very first podcast that we were guests on. He is one of the most positive people we know. He is funny (naturally and by trade) and is a bit of a mentor for us when it comes to the podcast world. His name is Flobo Boyce and we cannot wait to introduce him to you.
Let us tell you about Flobo Boyce:
Flobo Boyce is a comedian, host, e-sports shoutcaster, and author- currently residing in Los Angeles, CA. A native of Brooklyn NY, Flobo paid homage to his hometown when he co-founded the live entertainment network, Knew Amsterdam Entertainment. His comedy specials, “Cookies & Beer” and “American for Now” were released to critical acclaim. He is a firm believer that everything he has learned in life, he learned from professional wrestling.
In this episode we chat about:
- What brought him from NY to LA
- How he got creative during covid and pivoted when he couldn’t do stand-up comedy
- His first stand-up comedy experience in The Comedy Store
- His near-death experience that changed led to a career move
- His positive mindset and what keeps his mind on the path to keep going when adversity strikes
- Key nuggets: The Green Lantern and “How can I win?” Ahhh! You have to listen!
- Flobo answers our 10 rapid-fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- To find Flobo Boyce, because he is a fun follow, you can do so on Instagram and Twitter
- Flobo’s hub is his website and can be found here
- If you want to see more content created by Flobo, you can become a patron here.
- You can purchase Flobo’s book, Graduation Day: Life Lessons From the Real World
- You can listen to his HILARIOUS comedy albums: Cookies and Beer & America For Now
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂