(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Today, we have a spark in our lives episode with someone who lights a spark of positivity and creativity in our lives, Emily Auffrey. Emily Auffrey is a New York City nurse, momma, and wife. She loves chatting about all things home. She is an expert when it comes to making your rental space feel like your own, decorating it with your personality, while not breaking the bank. She shares a colorful NYC skyline view apt on the East River with her hubby, son, pup, and more than 60 plants. You can catch her on Instagram making silly reels, sharing home tips and hacks, and good vibes! You may have seen her featured in Apartment Therapy, The Guardian, and most recently on Listed by Serhant.
We chat with Emily Auffrey about:
- How she found and moved into the perfect NYC apartment
- Caring for and decorating with her 60+ plants
- Her recommendations for making her space have such a great vibe
- Recommendations she has for easy, low-budget changes to rental spaces to make the space, yours
- Budget-saving secrets, like websites and apps she uses to decorate her space
- How she uses her son’s room to give him positive affirmations
- Emily tells us about where her positivity comes from and how she handles the social media trolls
- Emily answers our 10 rapid-fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- To find Emily Auffrey, visit her on Instagram
- Emily featured on Apartment Therapy, Listed By Serhant, and The Guardian
- Resources Emily recommends for budget-saving secrets to decorate your space: AptDec, Kaiyo, BuyNothing, and Facebook Marketplace
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.