Today we have a spark in our lives episode with someone who we just really get a spark out of what they put out into the world to simplify things. We love all things declutter and organization! Our guest is Caroline Roberts, founder of The Simplified Island. Caroline has a similar story to ours where she and her husband radically changed their lifestyle. We get into that, and so much more!
About Caroline Roberts
Caroline Roberts is the founder and lead organizer behind The Simplified Island where she and her team provide one-on-one decluttering/organizing services. She is based here on the Crystal Coast of Eastern North Carolina, but lucky for you they even work virtually on organizing projects and we are going to talk about a program that she just opened up for enrollment that all of you can get in on.
We chat with Caroline Roberts about:
- Caroline’s radical lifestyle change that led her to The Simplified Island
- The phenomenon of decluttering- is this a new concept or something that has been around and we’re just talking about it?
- Being a Certified Kon Mari Consultant- the process and what that means
- Is her own home as simplified and organized as we think?
- The most common excuses people have regarding: getting organized and decluttering
- Getting kids and your family on board with organization
- Boundaries/accessibility- strategies for being productive and accessible
- Your Path to Simplified Membership- enrollment opened on 9/7 (it’s 1 year anniversary!) until 9/19! There are 3 options: a 3-month, 6-month, and 6-month option with a 1:1 call with Caroline each month!
- Her free mini-course and 1:1 services
- Caroline answers our 10-rapid fire questions, and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- To find The Simplified Island
- Follow Caroline & The Simplified Island on Instagram
- Your Path to Simplified Membership
- 1:1 decluttering/organizing services to clients in Eastern North Carolina
- Caroline’s productivity resources and tools that we highly recommend you check out!
- The free mini-course is perfect to get a feel for Caroline’s 6-step process and teaching style.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂