Our spark in our lives guest today is Kaitlan Arndt. Kaitlan is a writer, Mother Nature lover, and full-time traveler. Together with her husband, two kids, and two cats, she sold her house, her second car, and most of her stuff – sound familiar?! She and her family traded up for a life of adventure. She’s been calling state and national parks home ever since! Her mission is to help more families build a life they don’t need a vacation from. We love that! She documents her journey on her blog, Talk Wild To Me.
We chat with Kaitlan Arndt about:
- How Kaitlan and her fam decided to sell their home, their belongings, and live life full time in an RV
- Her love of gardening and how it spawned a lifestyle that is “outside of the box” for society
- Pros and cons of living in an RV
- Traveling full-time to National Parks
- The logistics of working remotely, homeschooling, and how the cats handle the travel
- What the future holds in store for Kaitlan and her family
- Kaitlan Arndt answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Kaitlan Arndt and her fam on Instagram, Facebook, and their detailed adventures on their blog.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂