Our guest today is Shawn Anderson. Shawn is a #1 ranked motivational author, unlimited thinker, and lifetime entrepreneur with a history of inspiring others. A seven-time author, Shawn is also the creator of Extra Mile Day– a day recognizing the power we each have to create positive change when we “go the extra mile.” On November 1st of 2021, 528 cities made the declaration and recognized local extra-mile heroes.
Shawn has walked across eight countries and pedaled a bike –ocean-to-ocean across the U.S. solo, twice. There are some who talk about health, fitness, and living life to the max. There are others who live it. Shawn Anderson lives it!
We chat with Shawn Anderson about:
- How his journey started, being homeless, and beginning his shift in mindset.
- Manifesting what he wants out of life, and how he has reached milestones he has set for himself.
- His mission statement: “To empower 1 million people to lead a more positive, passionate, and purposeful existence.”
- Handling negative people and/or toxicity.
- What he means when he says that he lives 3 days in one.
- The biking and walking journeys and what he learned from those experiences.
- Starting “Extra Mile Day” and where it is today.
- Shawn Anderson answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Shawn and his books on his website and learn more about Extra Mile Day here.
- Follow Shawn Anderson on Twitter, Extra Mile America on Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂