Therese Forton-Barnes, aka Tee, is the Household Toxins Health Specialist and the Head Guru at The Green Living Gurus. She is an entrepreneur, activist, podcast host, and educator. She spreads awareness of chemical exposure that could cause many autoimmune illnesses, cancer, and other ailments.
She does this through her Green Living Pioneer coaching program, in addition to a weekly podcast show, newsletter, blog posts, social media, and Tee’s Organics, a line of household cleaners and products that are healthy for you and your home.
We chat with Therese Forton-Barnes about:
- How Tee did you become a Household Toxins Health Coach?
- The effects that these chemicals have on our bodies, especially children.
- The first steps to take when ridding toxic chemicals from your home.
- Labels, how to read them, and what are we looking for?
- Why she created Tee’s Organics and what does she offer?
- Her Green Living Pioneer coaching program and how this program can help you.
- Tee answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find more about Tee and all of her offerings HERE.
- Check out Tee’s podcast, Green Living with Tee here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂