(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Lorraine Miano is no stranger to Arner Adventures. Well, to us, anyway, and we call all aspects of our life an adventure! Lorraine is an Integrative Holistic Health Coach certified in hormone health, and the author of the bestselling book “The Magic of Menopause: A Holistic Guide to Get Your Happy Back!” She does so much to inspire women, including instilling knowledge about holistic health so that we can take control of our own health.
We learned so much from her in a workshop I (shannon) participated in a few years ago, that we still implement today.
We chat with Lorraine Miano about:
- What made Lorraine navigate away from Western medicine and its “medical misogyny”?
- How women can determine if they are experiencing hormonal imbalances or stress/anxiety.
- Some of the most jaw-dropping things women have told her they heard from their doctors.
- Vaginal health- what we can do to keep our vaginas as healthy as possible.
- The magic of menopause and the magic of coconut oil.
- Lorraine’s diagnosis with osteoporosis and ways she is combatting it.
- What one product she encourages every woman to stop using.
- Lorraine answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Lorraine Miano on her website
- Lorraine’s Menopause Market
- EWG- Environmental Working Group website
- Lorraine’s book, The Magic of Menopause
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.