Liza Baker is an employee wellness consultant, health coach, author, blogger, podcaster, and woefully underpaid COO of a busy family of four spread across the globe—Liza brings her passion, knowledge, and experience to the table to help you reach your health goals.
Liza spent almost 20 years in various roles in the nonprofit world, most recently working as a grants manager at a food systems organization that works at the intersection of healthy food access, sustainable agriculture, and social justice. Her sweet spot as a coach is supporting overworked, over-scheduled, overtired, and OVER. IT. ALL. workers in the social change/nonprofit sector.
More simply: Liza’s mission is to support your team in being well!
We chat with Liza Baker about:
- How working in industries across health and nonprofits prepared her for her current role
- Liza shares tips on how can we maneuver through our stress to prevent burnout
- Her program EAT™ | Your Way to Health and how can it help everyone both mentally and physically
- Liza discusses micro-habit stacking and integrative nutrition
- How can we implement inner wisdom when it comes to our food?
- Liza answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Liza Baker and her offerings on her website
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂