(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
This spark in our lives episode guest is Shauna Nuckles. Shauna is a public relations industry leader and Founder. Shauna spent her career rising through the PR agency ranks. She was determined to move to the top of an industry she loved and put in the hours and dedication to do so. At the point where it looked like she’d “made it,” the toll that job-related stress took on her health told a different story. Her doctor told her that she had 6 months to keep working like she was now or her body would force her to stop.
Through this process, she realized she wasn’t alone in feeling overwhelming stress and heard stories from others who shared their anxiety, stressed-induced hospital visits, and panic attacks.
Her mission suddenly became clear. In 2019 she founded Advocation, which is now paving the way for industry change by working with PR agencies to reduce stress without sacrificing results.
We chat with Shauna Nuckles about:
- Rising through the public relations ranks, and her passion for the industry.
- Experiencing burnout, and how she pivoted after her health crisis.
- Starting Advocation and what led her down the path as a founder.
- Compassion fatigue and how she maneuvers through it.
- The Advocation model and what is in store for the future~
- Shauna answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Shauna Nuckles and Advocation HERE.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others.
- Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Leave a Reply