(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
We chat with Raine Phillips about:
- Raine’s real estate journey, and how she became an expert in the rental/leasing field.
- Workplace pressure and the competition in rentals.
- The differences between the New York and Los Angeles rental markets.
- The reasons that rental prices continue to skyrocket!
- Advice Raine has for renters obtaining the rental of their dreams!
- How renters can be empowered to negotiate and specify their needs.
- Raine answers our “Fast Five” questions and the most important question, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Raine Phillips on her website.
- To join the declutter challenge, head this way.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others.
- Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Episode #49: Travel Photographer + The Continental Drifter Ralph Velasco Discusses Experiencing Diff...
Episode #52: Terry Tucker Get Us Motivated to Live Life- He's Not Letting Cancer Get in the Way of B...
Episode #19: Being an Empath + Feeling Others' Energy- Amecia Williams Opens Up About Her Trauma and...
Leave a Reply