Angie Callen wants you to get rid of the Sunday Scaries. This spark in our lives episode guest is Angie Callen. Angie Callen is a former engineer who has worked across different roles including working in galleries, marketing, and sales. Having the experience of bad bosses and work environments firsthand, Angie created Career Benders to help combat the Sunday Scaries and Monday Blues and has helped over 1,000 individuals across the country.
As a professionally certified Career Coach and Resume Writer, Angie helps her clients to pursue a more intentional career path and find happiness in their careers. She specializes in working with technical professionals, high-level managers, and executives to navigate the challenges of the workforce today. Outside of helping others to find happiness in their careers, Angie has an adopted cat and dog and can be found helping others in her personal life!
We chat with Angie Callen about:
- Living in a Schoolie and how that helped her to start her business
- Angie’s own career path and various roles that led her to Career Benders
- Gaining perspective throughout her career journey and using it to help others
- What Career Benders is and how it helps people pursue a career they love
- The importance of working in a career you love, ridding the Sunday Scaries and loving Mondays
- Angie answers our Fast 5 questions, and the most important question we ask all of our guests, “what does a life well lived mean to you?”
- You can find Angie Callen and begin working with her by visiting her website
- Listen to Angie’s podcast, No More Mondays
- Free Freelance Guide
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂