If you have spent some time living under a rock, you may be wondering about the Murdaugh Murders everyone talks about and the best way to catch up on the whole story. Since we live in Beaufort, North Carolina, we are often mistaken for Beaufort, South Carolina, therefore, close to Murdaugh Country. They are two different coastal towns, pronounced two different ways— BO-fort and BEWfort, South Carolina’s is the latter.
Since we are big fans of true crime shows, we have been following the Murdaugh trial closely, which is being compared to the popularity of the OJ trial. We think there isn’t anything better than some true crime to divert your attention away from your own problems, and really ramp up your gratitude practice.
In this episode, we are going to help you catch up on all things Murdaugh Murders, which resources are the best ways to catch up, and our thoughts on whether or not Alex Murdaugh really killed his wife, Maggie Murdaugh, and son, Paul Murdaugh, and a special correspondent joins the conversation: Shannon’s mom.
Shannon’s mom is an amateur sleuth, a Murdaugh Murders expert, and will put Nancy Grace to shame any day of the week. You will not believe it but while we were recording this episode the verdict came in! Unbelievable!
Murdaugh Murders Best Way to Catch Up Episode Resources:
- Dateline: Dark Waters
- Murdaugh Murders podcast
- Murdaugh Murders: A Southern Scandal
- Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty
- Alex Murdaugh’s testimony for your drinking game
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂