This spark in our lives episode guest is Sharon Rolph. When Sharon retired from Boeing in 2016, she put her skills as a Behavioral Scientist to work as an Essence Coach. Forming her Essence statement after retirement, helped her to find her spark and truly understand the secret to living the life of her dreams. Since then, Sharon has created 53 retirement podcasts and presented “What Do I Want To Do in Retirement?” workshops at senior centers. Sharon is focused on empowering everyone to live a fulfilled life that is full of success.
We chat with Sharon Rolph about:
- The transition into retirement, and finding purpose in your life
- Sharon’s current role as an Essence coach and forming her Essence statement
- What inspired Sharon to create a podcast and begin speaking about living your dreams
- What is your Essence statement and how can you create yours?
- Sharon answers our “Fast 5” questions as well as the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Sharon on her Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn to stay updated!
- You can find Sharon’s website here.
- Sharon’s Call to Courage can be found here.
- You can find Sharon’s book, Fresh Courage in Retirement here.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂