(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Dr. Naveen Venkallil is an Ayurveda doctor, an International Certified Osteopath, and the Chief Medical Officer at Nirva Health, which is a program that helps women achieve their health goals through natural and holistic means. Nirva is made up of licensed Ayurveda and Yoga professionals, and treats symptoms through tailor-made combinations of herbal remedies, dietary guidelines, and lifestyle recommendations.
We had the pleasure of further diving into Ayurvedic medicine with Dr. Naveen and learning about his medicinal background. We also discuss, as the current Chief Medical Officer of Nirva, what Dr. Naveen’s day-to-day role looks like, and how Nirva benefits users.
Nirva is offering our listeners a free 15-minute consult to address your health concerns naturally through the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Visit this page to book your free call.
We chat with Dr. Naveen about:
- Dr. Naveen’s medical background led to his current work in Ayurvedic medicine with Nirva
- The basics of Ayurvedic medicine, the principles of Ayurveda, and the three doshas of Ayurveda
- Dr. Naveen discusses how Nirva was first developed and the thinking behind how its design
- Dr. Naveen answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Nirva Health on their Instagram and Facebook to stay updated!
- Check out the Nirva Health website for more information.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.