(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
Jacqui Pugh is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a Certified Life Coach, and an Emotional Intelligence Coach. Jacqui helps people to reignite their new fire using their old flame. Jacqui shares her story of heartbreak, her heart’s purpose, and actionable steps for you to discover how to beneficially utilize yours in her upcoming novel “Sometimes It Takes a Breakup.” Also, keep your eye out for her fun and raw podcast on life and relationships called, Stop F*cking Settling. Jacqui is a fiery ball of energy who will not stop pursuing her efforts to make this world a better place and to help make other people’s lives healthier and happier!
We chat with Jacqui Pugh about:
- What is neuro-linguistic programming?
- What inspired Jacqui to help others in their relationships who are looking to ‘light a fire’ in their lives
- For someone looking to make major life changes, what initial advice Jacqui has for them
- What led Jacqui to create her podcast, Stop F*cking Settling!, and why we should listen
- Jacqui answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Jacqui Pugh on her Instagram to stay updated!
- Check out Jacqui’s website for more information.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Your voice matters! Unleash your thoughts and be part of the vibrant discussion.