We’re diving into the organized world of Tina Hazen. She’s not just a professional organizer but also the brains behind “Think Inside the Boxx” and the author of “Life is Messy: Organizing Strategies for Your Head and Home.”
What sets Tina apart is her genuine passion for decluttering and the refreshing honesty she brings to the table when it comes to mental wellness. Join us as we chat with Tina about the messy aspects of life and how tidying up can play a significant role in boosting your mental well-being.
We chat with Tina Hazen about:
- Tina’s journey from nurse to Professional Organizer and what inspired this shift.
- Common challenges Tina encounters in her work at Think Inside the Boxx and how she helps clients overcome them.
- “Life is Messy” Stories: How real-life stories of individuals dealing with anxiety, depression, or ADHD inspired Tina and the organizing strategies she offers to help them.
- Practical tips and personal experiences on how decluttering has improved organization and intentional living.
- Managing a minimalist mindset in a world of information overload and constant connectivity.
- Key principles of professional organizing that can benefit everyone, regardless of their circumstances.
- Strategies for creating an organized and stress-reducing living space that promotes mental well-being.
- Tina answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
Tina Hazen Episode Resources:
- Tina Hazen’s book Life is Messy: Organizing Strategies for Your Head and Home
- Find Tina Hazen on her website, Facebook, and Instagram
- Prefer to watch this podcast? It is available via our YouTube channel.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Our 30-day declutter challenge
- Purchase the Candle for a Mental Health Advocacy
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂