Halloween isn’t just for the kids, right?! We adults need some treats, too! We have a fun Halloween cocktail that is sure to keep things spooky and scary, in a good way! We call this “Black Magic Tonic” and it’s easy and deliciously frightening.
Black Magic Tonic
- 4 oz vodka
- 8-12 oz blackberry/raspberry sparkling soda
- sugar for coating glass rim
- halloween sprinkles
- On a plate, mix some sugar and halloween sprinkles together.
- Dip the rim of each glass in water, then immediately dip the rim onto the plate of sugar/sprinkles mixture.
- Carefully add a few pieces of ice to each glass.
- Add vodka to each glass.
- Add 4-6 oz of sparkling soda to each glass (your choice of amount, depending on how strong you want your tonic).
- For fun, we added some eyeball ping pong balls we had, and black/white paper straws for decor, and served in Day of the Dead glasses.
Now, if this cocktail doesn’t get you into the Halloween spirit, then we’re not sure what will. You can make it to drink leading up to “All Hallow’s Eve” or on the evening itself. Hell, it’s so good, you can drink it year round if you want! Get creative with it, and let us know how you decide to make your “Black Magic Tonic” this Halloween! Check out our other DIY cocktails and let us know if you have any creative ones to share.
Disclosure: We only recommend products we would use ourselves and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that are no additional cost to you. We may earn a small commission from them. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.