(Subscribe/Follow/Listen to The Arner Adventures Podcast )
I (shannon) recently had the opportunity to travel on an Alaskan cruise with Holland America on the MS Koningsdam. In this episode, we address some of the questions we have received specifically regarding this cruise, traveling through Alaska, Holland America, as well as the excursions that we took part in on the cruise. We will give you a thorough Holland America Alaska cruise review.
In this episode we chat about:
- Getting in and out of Canada when using Vancouver as a port
- The emotional toll that the weather can have on you
- Pre-embarkation and embarkation protocol- Navigator app and ArriveCan
- Covid-safety precautions
- Dining and specialty restaurants
- Gratuity/Tips on Holland America Koningsdam
- Entertainment onboard the ship
- The shore excursions- spoiler alert- our favorite part!
- Packing for your Alaskan cruise, because everyone wants you to pack a little bit of everything! Don’t!
- The PDF of what you will need in preparation for traveling to Alaska via Canada
- Apps you will need: ArriveCan, VeriFly, and Navigator
- Mendenhall Glacier video on the ‘gram
- What to Pack for an Alaskan Cruise (without packing everything)
- Get our travel prep list to minimize your packing
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram. Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂
Leave a Reply