If you remember, last year, around New Year’s Day we talked about setting intentions, rather than resolutions since there is so much pressure about that. We have an exercise that helps you find your word for the year- the guiding word.
In this episode, we are reflecting on 2022, leaving it behind, and setting intentions for 2023.
While setting intentions for 2023, we also chat about:
- Because of our listeners and guests, how we were able to contribute to mental health causes that are near and dear to our hearts.
- A truly unbelievable situation we dealt with in secret all of 2022 (and part of 2021). You cannot miss this true “would be hard to make it up” story.
- There is a special place in Heaven for people who help animals.
- Leaning into what makes you happy.
- Setting intentions through our word of the year
- How to set intentions for the year, creating your word for the year.
- The story re: the ladies in Alabama who were arrested for helping cats.
- The 5 mental health advocacy programs we supported with your help.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂