Chris Masiello currently leads a successful portfolio of businesses after a forty-year career spanning a variety of businesses in real estate and financial services, accounting for over two billion in annual sales. Not only is Chris recognized in the business world, but Chris is also a personal empowerment speaker, and has received numerous industry achievements including recognition as one of the most influential trendsetting leaders in the real estate and home services industries. Recently, Chris wrote Change-Short and Simple, which guides readers through not only navigating change but also how to invite, accept, and encourage transformation in their personal lives, their leadership roles, or throughout their businesses.
We discuss how he helps people mindfully take steps towards thriving in their lives during times of change, and the pressure to do what is expected of them. Chris also helps provide different techniques to implement when handling change.
We chat with Chris Masiello about:
- What inspired Chris to write his novel, Change-Short and Simple
- How to best navigate change in your life and not only survive but thrive
- The biggest challenges people face when trying to make a change in their lives
- What change techniques we can implement in our own lives
- Chris answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Chris on his Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube to stay updated!
- You can purchase Chris’ book, Change- Short and Simple here.
- Check out Chris’ website for more information.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂