Julie Coraccio is a certified life coach and a professional declutterer, where she passionately supports people in clearing clutter in all areas of their lives, from physical clutter to mental clutter. As an expert in minimalism, Julie teaches us her tips to live more minimalistic lives. Though, she does not call herself a minimalist. She also hosts the popular podcast, Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out and is the author of 15 books, including the Got Clutter? Journal Prompt Series.
When Julie is not helping others to live positive lives, she is with her three rescued black cats (Antonio, NiNi, and Gus), and enjoys hiking, reading, learning about environmental and animal issues, baking, and spending time with her nieces and nephew.
We chat with Julie Coraccio about:
- How clutter can extend beyond physical clutter, and also be mental and spiritual clutter
- Julie’s personal journey with clutter, and what initially inspired her to declutter her own life
- Why she does not embrace the descriptor, minimalist
- The life balance of being an author and podcast, while also finding time for work-life balance
- Julie answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
- Follow Julie Coraccio on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay updated!
- Check out Julie’s website to get connected with her and her many offerings!
- Check out Julie’s FREE: 10 Quick Motivating Tips to Declutter Your Life RIGHT NOW!
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂