Rachel Fleischman is an internationally renowned psychotherapist, workshop leader, and Dance facilitator with over 25 years of experience.
Her work has touched the lives of thousands, offering a path to wholeness, connection, and self-expression. Rachel’s passion lies in helping individuals reconnect with their life force and find healing through movement and psychotherapy.
Before we dive into today’s episode, we want to address the topic of suicide comes up. This is a sensitive and important subject that can be triggering for some listeners. If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, we urge you to seek help from a mental health professional or a helpline.
In the United States, you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) for immediate assistance. Or you can use the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741
Please prioritize your well-being, and remember that there is help and hope available. You may also dial 988 – Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.
We chat with Rachel Fleischman about:
- Rachel explains how anxiety manifests in our lives, both mentally and physically.
- How she helps people cope with anxiety through dance and psychotherapy
- Practical techniques that individuals can use to calm their anxious minds and regain a sense of control
- Advice for those struggling with social anxiety and feeling overwhelmed by social situations
- The benefits that mindfulness and meditation practices have on mental health, coping with anxiety, and daily routines.
- Rachel answers our “Fast 5 Questions” and the question we ask all of our guests, “What does a life well lived mean to you?”
Rachel Fleischman Episode Resources:
- Rachel’s website: Dance Your Bliss
- You can find Rachel on Instagram, and Facebook
- Practice Meditation and Mindfulness with Mandala Weaving
- Rachel’s book recommendation The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
- Prefer to watch this podcast? It is available via our YouTube channel.
- You can always find us on our blog or Instagram.
- Purchase the Candle for Mental Health Advocacy
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list.
- Please let us know your thoughts on this episode or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
- Looking for a sponsor we mentioned on this episode? You can find them here.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here. If you loved this podcast, we would be so grateful if you could leave us a 5-star review/rating. That way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂