Want to know how it all began for us? This whole Arner Adventures journey? Well, sit back for a few minutes and let us tell you a story about how our minimalist lifestyle began, and hopefully inspire you to life a life without the physical baggage, get a better handle of the emotional baggage, and curate a lifestyle that gets you excited to wake up each day!
In this episode we chat about:
- The biggest question we get is how exactly did we get to where we wanted to sell everything, pick up, and move to the coast, living a minimalist life.
- Huge success of our business, yet no quality of life. We were not enjoying the fruits of our labor.
- Poor health- physical and mental health began taking a toll.
- Burnout, loss of loved ones (human and pets)
- We were filling our home with stuff in order to fill a void.
- Mental breakdown, depression. Something had to give.
- Survival plan- sell our home, stuff, biz, downsized, go to the ocean to heal.
- People thought we were crazy! We started the Arner Adventures blog to document our journey in our tiny home, and our minimalist lifestyle.
- Our blog has transitioned into how we live life minimally, but fully. The entire experience helped us focus more on living with more intention.
- Decided to start “The Arner Adventures Podcast” as a way to not only share our own experience, but to bring on guests who have been a spark in our lives along the way- people who, too, have opted for a life that doesn’t fit into conventional structures.
- Sign-up to be “in the know” with our upcoming podcast guest list, and be able to submit questions before we record each episode.
- Join our 30-day Declutter Challenge
- You can always find us on our blog: arneradventures.com or Instagram: @arneradventures Please let us know your thoughts on this episode, or others. Your feedback means the world to us, so please send us a message and tell us what you think.
Thank you so much for listening. We are so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can be inspired, inspire others, and continue to create more content! It means more than you know! 🙂